Through this notice, “Trafalgar13 Music House, SL” (hereinafter “TR13”), informs users of the website www.trafalgar13.com, in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council , of April 27, 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) and other applicable regulations, of its personal data protection policy with the purpose that they decide expressly, freely and voluntarily, to provide “TR13” the data personal requests that are requested motivated by the request for information or for the contracting of the various services that are offered related to the composition, production and musical management, as well as music publishing, its production and manufacture and the administration of copyrights and phonographic rights.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, it is considered necessary to complete all the data required in the form or similar form in a true, exact, complete and updated manner. Otherwise, “TR13” may, depending on the case, not proceed to the registration of the user, or deny the specific service requested. All the data provided by the user / interested party will be treated according to the detailed characteristics below.
Information regarding the processing of personal data
Identification of the person in charge: “Trafalgar13 Music House, S.L.”, with address at C / Bertrellans, 4, Pral. 2ª, 08002 of Barcelona, with number of NIF: B64608763, inscribed in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, in Volume 39828, Folio 100, Page Number 352876. Contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of treatment:
All the data provided will be treated with the following purposes:
– Respond to requests made by the interested party.
– Maintenance of the relationship that may be established.
– Management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the services that are decided to hire.
– Commercial communications related to our products and services.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, the interested party does not request its deletion or be necessary for the purposes of the treatment. The destruction of the data will not proceed when there is a legal provision that requires its preservation, in which case the data will be blocked, remaining only available to public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the said prescription period.
At present, no automated decisions are made, including the creation of profiles, based on your personal data. In the event that these automated decisions were to be made in the future, prior consent will be obtained.
Legitimation of treatment:
Any treatment performed on your personal data has been consented by you previously and expressly. Previously, you are informed of all the extremes required by the Law so that you can provide informed consent.
You may revoke this consent at any time as detailed below in this document.
Recipients, assignments and data transfers:
Your data will not be transferred unless strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes or legal obligation.
Likewise, your data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union unless it is essential for the fulfillment of the purposes and you authorize us expressly and in advance.
Rights of the interested parties:
You can exercise the rights listed below at any time, by mail to “TR13”, C / Bertrellans, 4, Pral. 2nd, 08002 Barcelona; or by email to email@example.com. The request must contain the name, surnames and the documentation proving the identity of the interested party or its legal representative, as well as a document proving the representation, a request in which the request is made, an address for the purposes of notifications, a date and a signature of the applicant and documents accrediting the petition that it formulates. If the request does not meet the specified requirements, its correction will be required.
The rights of the interested parties are: access, rectification, limitation, portability, opposition and deletion; and its definition is:
Right of access:
The interested party shall have the right to obtain from the data controller the confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him or her is being processed and, in such a case, the right to access personal data and the following information:
- a) the purposes of treatment
- b) the categories of personal data that are treated
- c) the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data were communicated or will be communicated, in particular to third parties or international organizations
- d) if possible, the expected period of preservation of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this deadline
- e) the existence of the right to request from the responsible the rectification or suppression of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data relating to the interested party, or to oppose such treatment
- f) the right to file a claim with a supervisory authority
- g) When the personal data has not been obtained from the interested party, any information available about its origin
h)the existence of automated decisions, including the preparation of profiles, referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic applied, as well as the importance and expected consequences of said treatment for the interested party.
When personal data is transferred to a third country or an international organization, the interested party shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate guarantees under article 46 relating to the transfer. The data controller will provide a copy of the personal data processed. The responsible party may receive a reasonable fee based on the administrative costs for any other copy requested by the interested party. When the interested party submits the application by electronic means, and unless the latter requests that it be provided otherwise, the information will be provided in an electronic format of common use.
Right of rectification:
The interested party shall have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the correction of the inaccurate personal data concerning him / her. Taking into account the purposes of the treatment, the interested party shall have the right to complete incomplete personal data, including through an additional declaration.
Right of withdrawal:
The interested party shall have the right to obtain without undue delay from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him, which shall be obliged to delete without undue delay the personal data when any of the following circumstances occur:
- a) the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- b) the interested party withdraws the consent on which the treatment is based in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and this is not based on other legal grounds
- c) the interested party opposes the treatment under Article 21, paragraph 1, and no other legitimate grounds for the treatment prevail, or the interested party opposes the treatment under Article 21, paragraph 2
- d) the personal data has been treated illicitly
- e) the personal data must be deleted for the fulfillment of a legal obligation established in the law of the Union or of the Member States that applies to the data controller
- f) the personal data has been obtained in relation to the offer of services of the information society mentioned in Article 8, paragraph 1
When the responsible party has made the personal data public of which the interested party has exercised its right of suppression, the responsible person must adopt, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, the reasonable measures to communicate to the third parties that are treating this information of the request for deletion of the data, as well as any link to that data or any copy or replica of them.
This right will be limited by other rights such as the right to freedom of expression and information, by the fulfillment of any legal obligation, or when there are reasons of public interest.
Right to limitation of treatment:
The interested party shall have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of the data from the data controller when any of the following conditions are met:
- a) the interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the responsible to verify the accuracy of the same
- b) the treatment is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use
- c) the person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, the exercise or the defense of claims
- d) the interested party has opposed the treatment under article 21, paragraph 1, while it is verified whether the legitimate reasons of the responsible person prevail over those of the interested party
When the processing of personal data has been limited by virtue of section 1, said data may only be subject to processing, with the exception of its conservation, with the consent of the interested party or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, or with aims at the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a certain Member State.
Any interested party that has obtained the limitation of the treatment according to section 1 will be informed by the person responsible before the lifting of said limitation.
Right of opposition:
The interested party shall have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, to the fact that personal data concerning him / her are subject to a treatment based on the provisions of article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) of), including the profiling on the basis of these provisions.
The person responsible for the treatment will stop treating personal data, unless it proves legitimate compelling reasons for the treatment that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
When the processing of personal data is aimed at direct marketing, the interested party shall have the right to object at all times to the processing of personal data concerning him, including the preparation of profiles to the extent that it is related to the aforesaid marketing.
When the interested party opposes the treatment for direct marketing purposes, personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes.
When personal data is processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with article 89, section 1, the interested party shall have the right, for reasons related to his / her particular situation, to oppose the processing of personal data concerning him / her, unless it is necessary for the fulfillment of a mission carried out for reasons of public interest.
Right of data portability:
The interested party shall have the right to receive the personal data that concerns him /her, which he has provided to a data controller, in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another controller without being prevented by the person responsible to whom they would have been facilitated, when:
- a) the treatment is based on consent under article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), or on a contract under article 6, paragraph 1, letter b), and
- b) the treatment is carried out by automated means.
2.When exercising their right to the portability of the data in accordance with section 1, the interested party shall have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
The exercise of the right mentioned in paragraph 1 of this article shall be understood without prejudice to article 17. Such right shall not apply to the treatment necessary for the fulfillment of a mission performed in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred upon the responsible of the treatment.
The controller will communicate any rectification or deletion of personal data or limitation of the processing carried out in accordance with article 16, article 17, paragraph 1, and article 18 to each of the recipients to whom the personal data has been communicated, unless it is impossible or requires a disproportionate effort. The person in charge will inform the interested party about said addressees, if so requested.
Revocation of consent:
The interested party, who at the time would have granted the consent to process their personal data, may also withdraw it with equal ease. Withdrawal of consent will not imply the illegality of the previous treatment.
The interested party shall have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority.
When the personal data will be treated later for different purposes, the person in charge will inform the interested party of such end.
The Treatment Manager states that he has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the data and to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
The www.trafalgar13.com website contains links to other Web pages that may be of interest to the interested party. “TR13” does not assume any responsibility for these links, and no guarantee can be given in compliance with appropriate privacy policies, so that the interested party accesses the content of the aforementioned web pages under the conditions of use set out in the same and under their exclusive responsibility.
“Trafalgar13 Music House, S.L.”
All rights reserved